Enerlogics works with electric utilities, and with commercial and industrial customers to evaluate, administer, install, and validate energy efficiency projects.
Helpful Tips for Saving Energy and Money
As a business owner or manager, if you had the opportunity to lower your operating costs, wouldn’t you take it? Here’s your chance.
Simply by investing in energy efficiency improvements, you can reduce your electricity consumption — saving you energy and money. In addition, you may be eligible to participate in energy efficiency incentive options to receive cash rebates and incentives for the purchase and installation of energy efficient equipment.
How it works
- Pre-Installation Analysis
- Work with partner companies and integrators to conduct a pre-installation survey that assesses energy saving opportunities and project potential incentives based on energy savings.
- Financing and Administration
- If your project is eligible for state or utility rebates and incentives, submit project package for approval and fund reservation.
- If financing is required for your project, submit project package for financing alternatives.
- Project Implementation
- Implement energy efficiency project with partner companies and integrators.
- Validation and Payment
- Once installation is complete, conduct a post-installation review to validate energy savings. Submit results for state or utility rebates and incentives.
- Submit for Tax Deductions
- Once installation is complete, submit for applicable state and federal tax deductions on your corporate tax return.
Featured Energy Efficiency Program
Duquesne Energy Efficiency Program
Administrator for the Duquesne Light (Pittsburgh PA) Energy Efficiency Program for Large Commercial and Primary Metals market segments for Phases 1 and 2 of the Pennsylvania Act 129 Programs.
Energy Efficiency Case Studies
The following case studies illustrate the energy savings and financial impact of energy efficiency projects.