Administrator for the Duquesne Light (Pittsburgh PA) Energy Efficiency Program for Large Commercial and Primary Metals market segments for Phases 1 and 2 of the Pennsylvania Act 129 Programs.
|Key Accomplishments:||As the complete provider of a turn-key energy efficiency program, Enerlogics has enabled Duquesne to achieve its goals under the Act 129 programs.|
Enerlogics is the administrator for the Duquesne Light Energy Efficiency Programs for the Large Commercial and Primary Metals market segments under a series of multi-year performance contract. Enerlogics acted in this role since 2009. Awarded under a competitive RFP, Enerlogics was selected to provide these services under a series of multi-year performance contract.
Key program activities include:
- Program design and program management
- Program launch and development
- Engagement of client facilities, vendors, and key implementation partners
- Program operation marketing, customer engagement, project intake and analysis, project EM&V, and incentive processing
- Program reporting and EM&V
- Financial presentations and accounting
Summary highlights include:
|Projects with direct Enerlogics involvement||Over 650|
|Annual Energy Savings||Over 220,000,000 kWh|
|Annual Energy Cost Savings||Over $20,000,000|
|Project Costs||Over $60,000,000|
|Project Incentives from Utilities||Over $13,000,000|
|Aggregate Simple Payback Before Incentive||Less than 36 Months|
|Aggregate Simple Payback After Incentive||Approximately 28 Months|
Click here for more information on Enerlogic’s Energy Efficiency Services.