Administrator for the Duquesne Light Demand Response Program for Phase 3 of the Pennsylvania Act 129 Programs.
|Key Accomplishments:||As the complete provider of a turn-key demand response program, Enerlogics has enabled Duquesne to achieve realization rates in excess of 100% of the targeted demand reduction in the first summer of the program operation (summer of 2017).|
Enerlogics is the administrator for the Duquesne Light Demand Response Program. Enerlogics has been acting in this role since 2016. Awarded under a competitive RFP, Enerlogics was selected to provide these services under a multi-year performance contract.
Key program activities include:
- Program design and program management
- Program launch and development
- Development and enrollment of all client faciliities
- Program operation including dispatch, monitoring, and performance reporting
- Program reporting and EM&V
- Financial presentations and accounting
Click here for more information on Enerlogic’s Demand Response Services.