Home › Solutions
Enerlogics works with with electric utilities, and with commercial and industrial customers to evaluate, administer, install, and validate energy efficiency projects.
Enerlogics works with with electric utilities, and with commercial and industrial customers to enable demand response participation in competitive electric markets.
Enerlogics works with commercial, industrial, institutional, and university clients to optimize energy purchase decisions for electricity and natural gas supply contracts.
Enerlogics works with with electric utilities, developers, and commercial facilities to advise, design, develop, manage, and operate renewable power systems.
Enerlogics Energy Efficiency Highlights
Projects with direct Enerlogics involvement Over 650 Annual Energy Savings Over 220,000,000 kWh Annual Energy Cost Savings Over $20,000,000 Project Costs Over $60,000,000 Project Incentives from Utilities Over $13,000,000 Aggregate Simple Payback Before Incentive Less than 36 Months Aggregate Simple Payback After Incentive Approximately 28 Months
Industry News from Greentech Media
- How America Should Promote Energy Innovation in the Face of Extreme Weather October 19, 2017
- Solar Securitizations Expected to Pass $1 Billion in 2017 October 19, 2017
- What FERC Commissioners Are Saying About the DOE NOPR October 18, 2017
- How Are Mega-Cities Like New York Implementing Sustainability? [GTM Squared] October 18, 2017
- The Truth About the Cobalt Crisis: It’s Not a Crisis, Yet October 18, 2017
- What It Will Take to Rebuild the Caribbean With Clean Energy October 18, 2017
- Delaware Wants In on the US Offshore Wind Market October 18, 2017
- Evolutions in Demand Response: Tapping Locational Value With Pinpoint DR October 17, 2017