Home › Solutions
Enerlogics works with with electric utilities, and with commercial and industrial customers to evaluate, administer, install, and validate energy efficiency projects.
Enerlogics works with with electric utilities, and with commercial and industrial customers to enable demand response participation in competitive electric markets.
Enerlogics works with commercial, industrial, institutional, and university clients to optimize energy purchase decisions for electricity and natural gas supply contracts.
Enerlogics works with with electric utilities, developers, and commercial facilities to advise, design, develop, manage, and operate renewable power systems.
Enerlogics Energy Efficiency Highlights
Projects with direct Enerlogics involvement Over 650 Annual Energy Savings Over 220,000,000 kWh Annual Energy Cost Savings Over $20,000,000 Project Costs Over $60,000,000 Project Incentives from Utilities Over $13,000,000 Aggregate Simple Payback Before Incentive Less than 36 Months Aggregate Simple Payback After Incentive Approximately 28 Months
Industry News from Greentech Media
- MA Governor Embraces ‘Clean Peak’ Policy to Encourage Renewables Paired With Storage March 16, 2018
- We’re on the Verge of a Transportation Revolution. If We’re Not Careful, We Could Screw It Up March 16, 2018
- Clean Energy Supporters Begin to Make Inroads With Republican Policymakers March 16, 2018
- Arizona Regulators Freeze New Gas Plants, Demand More Clean Energy Planning From Utilities March 16, 2018
- Developer of Imperiled Midwest Transmission Line Says It’s ‘Not a Great Signal’ for Wind Power March 16, 2018
- Resilience, Market Pricing and Reading Between the Lines of This Week’s Action at FERC [GTM Squared] March 16, 2018
- Could FERC Order Put State Clean Energy Policies in Danger? March 15, 2018
- DOE Official: Clean Energy Funding Should Be Cut for ‘Exceeding Goals’ March 15, 2018