Home › Solutions
Enerlogics works with with electric utilities, and with commercial and industrial customers to evaluate, administer, install, and validate energy efficiency projects.
Enerlogics works with with electric utilities, and with commercial and industrial customers to enable demand response participation in competitive electric markets.
Enerlogics works with commercial, industrial, institutional, and university clients to optimize energy purchase decisions for electricity and natural gas supply contracts.
Enerlogics works with with electric utilities, developers, and commercial facilities to advise, design, develop, manage, and operate renewable power systems.
Enerlogics Energy Efficiency Highlights
Projects with direct Enerlogics involvement Over 650 Annual Energy Savings Over 220,000,000 kWh Annual Energy Cost Savings Over $20,000,000 Project Costs Over $60,000,000 Project Incentives from Utilities Over $13,000,000 Aggregate Simple Payback Before Incentive Less than 36 Months Aggregate Simple Payback After Incentive Approximately 28 Months
Industry News from Greentech Media
- Final Tax Bill Amends BEAT Provision to Keep Some PTC and ITC Value December 15, 2017
- BP Jumps Back Into Solar With a $200 Million Investment in Europe’s Biggest Project Developer December 15, 2017
- Can California Achieve 100% Renewable Electricity by 2040? Jerry Brown Thinks So December 15, 2017
- Breakthrough Energy Ventures Unveils Its 5-Part Investment Strategy December 15, 2017
- A Feast of Batteries, A Storm of Storage [GTM Squared] December 15, 2017
- Like Rick Perry’s NOPR Because It May Help Nukes? The Boost to Coal Far Outweighs Any Carbon Benefit December 15, 2017
- Stories That Defined the Global Energy Storage Market in 2017 December 15, 2017
- Repair to BEAT Provision Now Included in the Tax Bill December 14, 2017